Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Transformation


Today's Challenge:  Tuesday is just as good as any for a transformation.

I've been 'talking' about making a meal plan for 4 years of our marriage. I've been 'talking' about making the leap and cutting my hair but I was too scared to go into the ugly mom cut zone (so instead I kept the fuzzy frump mom cut, makes sense right?). I 'talk' a lot about things I want to do and steps I need to take but don't act.
Friends, it's time to transform today and put your talk to action.

Maybe you need to freshen up your style so you'll feel better about yourself, maybe you need to get your meal plan under control so you can be more present with your family in the afternoons, maybe you need a heart transformation and should go sit at a coffee shop to recharge, maybe your marriage is on the rocks and a surprise date night is in order.
DO it today ladies. Stop talking about doing it and GO do it.
Get that haircut, go nuts!!
Eeeks I'm so excited to hear what you do to transform yourselves today and I would LOVE to see pictures in the comments below.
With this meal plan, I don't have to think about what to make for dinner. It's the same every week and I can get creative in that category. It's been SO helpful and even fun to be in the kitchen again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment